Yes, i did watch them shock the pond.they let me ride in the boat with them.I could not believe all the bass they shocked up.As for the bass fishing it is not very good.Average trip of 2 hours you catch about 2-4 bass from 12-15 inches.Largest bass every caught was 4lbs 2oz.I guess i must be one of the bad fishmen others talk about.We probably fish in the pond about 2-3 times a week for 1-3 hours each time.I do feed the bream twice a day,once in the morning and evening.I still can not figure out the alk. part,due to i have a good bloom on the lake.I do fert. as needed with liquid fert.We did not talk much about the new section all thought i did add bream and bass to this section so i should be in pretty good shape.My RW on the bass in the 10-14 inch bass was 80 and the fish over 14 inches was 100.The report said this was normal and due to fact we had good numbers of large bream for the upper size bass.I did not agree with this part at all i find most my bream are from just below medium size.They say i have plenty of large bream and plenty of small bream put not many in the medium(3-5 inch)size.The 3-5 inch bream are what they say i should add to the pond.I will be calling them this week to talk about some of the things they say we should be doing.I find it hard to believe we have such a hard time catching these bass,i would not have believed it if i had not seen it myself.The part about adding bream is hard to beleve,i'm telling you we catch bream all the time in large numbers.Hard to believe they shocked up a 6lb 15oz and 2 6 lb 5oz bass in this pond and several in the 4 lb. range.The good news is they did put a picture of the larger bass on the front cover of the report so i do have something to show off with.