Ric:
Thanks for the reply. Here's a link to cover that has been added over the last couple days There's four pics. Will be adding some rock piles to it, but no more brush. Weedbeds and lilly pads will come next spring when she's full.

http://www.guestfamily.com/robertg/cover.htm

I'll be searching the aerator posts for a while to see whats there. I've Been running our areator in the mornings and eve, seems to be fine.

ewest:
I know what a stressed out woman looks like, but a fish, you got me. \:D

All seems fine tonight, no more dead LMB or BG today. No gasping for air or swimmin near the surface, none of that. Dozer operator said they were breaking the surface this morning. Overcast with a front blowin through, I wasn't surprised.

After discussing the moving of these fish with my helper's, we came to the conclussion that there plenty of 3" to 5" BG's in there to last quite a while. Exact count of all fish, not going to happen, it was fast a furious once the water dropped. We just focused on the big LMB for a rough count. We can only estimate, but there' enough for a 1 acre lake easy.

Think I'll just add two pounds of FHM (about 600)on Friday morning and see how it all pans out over the next week or two. Walked around today with a jig and caught 3 8" LMB just crusing the shore line. The well is filling at about 1" a day. Should be full in 2 years. \:D