The wife and I have been about half gimped with the flu for the past week but I did manage to sneak out to the pond last Monday before I started feeling seriously ill.

I tied on three different colors of marabou jigs and made a few tosses. Caught one female YP ~8" and full as a tick, and one male HSB. That fish looked
perfectly healthy but was definitely an underperformer compared to some that I've previously harvested - 20" and 3.8lbs., which is under 90% wR.
Probably not bad for coming out of winter, but a good pound shy of what I would expect for a 20" HSB. Fish was a male and had nothing in it's gut.
That makes 8 harvested of the 20 that I stocked.

The weather has been unseasonably warm and I noticed when I was walking around the pond dam on Saturday that the BG were up cruising the shoreline.
I tossed a few pellets and they made short work of them. Fed again yesterday afternoon and you'd have thought it was May rather than February. The BG
and RES were on top slurping while the YP were slicing and dicing under/in/through them. No signs of fin fungus on anyone so I think things are all good.