G big bass are a blast to catch but I still would rather be able to catch more than maybe one crappie in a few hours of fishing. There for a while you could catch dozens on less than an hour but no more. Will remove every LMB over three # when water cools down so I can release in my. Neighbors lake[/quote]

I know that feeling, I have 15 acres with tons, almost too much, cover and brush piles, and love my BC fishing but haven't been able to catch any for two yrs, not even one to let me know they were there, till all of a sudden, in the last months, I been catching them regularly all the time, and haven't changed any fishing strategy or baits.

I consider myself to pretty decent at catching them, and have had several buddies that are real good at catching them, help me, fished them hard many times and never caught one, to the point I was pretty sure they weren't in there, then low and behold, one day they just started biting and now I can cast to a brush pile or two from the dock and catch a dozen in an hr, just small yet, around 9", most of them, without even getting in the boat. That was my goal, or dream.

All the really good ideas I've ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.