Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Condello:
I've never seen a coppernose in my life. What is the farthest north they can survive?

...oh, I'll bet you were looking at "CSBG". That's a term I stole from Theo for "Condello Strain Bluegill". Perhaps I shouldn't dream of giving them a "strain" status. They're really just a coupla generations of good fish. Maybe in twenty years or so, when they're growing to be seven pounds we'll give 'em a name.
Sorry I guess I'm dyslexic too! \:D At least I have a 138 I.Q. to make up for the negatives! ;\) (At least that's what one of those online I.Q. tests said!) :p I asked the wife if she thought my I.Q. was that high, and she laughed and said, "I don't think so."

I'll keep you posted. Headed on a 26 hour round trip to pick up 100 Canadian strain brook trout in a couple of days. All the way up through lower Michigan, and all the way across the U.P. of Michigan to a hatchery on Lake Superior in Wisconsin. At least I am staying at a friend's house on the way to break it up a little. Won't be able to get browns and bows until next spring probably thanks to the emergency transportation restriction (see appropriate post).

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.