June 2019: removed the 4 ft, 53 lb Grass Carp to reduce mechanical disturbance and to try to get native submerged and emergent plants growing again.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

2021 added aeration and "Go Clear" and "Muck Stop".

FYI from the manufacturer:
“MuckStop all-natural tablets are composed of 6 strains of beneficial bacteria, developed in conjunction with our team of experts from the fields of commercial aquaculture and crop science, to bring the best results to your pond or lake.
At the bottom of the pond, the bacteria contained in the tablets will consume organic matter and release exogenous enzymes that will target accumulated sludge and prevent its formation.
Our proprietary blend includes the following Bacillus strains at a concentration of 3 Billion colony forming units per tablet. These strains, isolated from nature, represent no pathogenic hazard to plants, animals, or humans and are classified as Bio-Safety Level 1 microorganisms:
Bacillus licheniformis
Bacillus pumilus
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
Bacillus polymyxa
Bacillus subtilis (2 strains)
The bacteria have been selected not only for their environmental performance, but also for their capacity to have an outstanding shelf life and tolerance to tableting conditions. Key benefits of our MuckStop tablets:
· Reduce the muck layer on the pond bottom
· Delay dredging costs
· Create a healthier ecosystem for wildlife”

Sept 2022 Removed 2 large Channel Catfish to help reduce the potential for mechanical sediment/clay disturbance. There may still be one large Channel Catfish in the pond.