George / ML and anyone else,

I have seen a couple of posts on the forum and one recently from George concerning the "pellet fly". I am by no means a fly fisherman but I do have a fly rod on order and hope to someday use it skillfully in my little "Thai Shangri La" pond.

Right now I am in Afghanistan and have access to a USA APO address so makes ordering from the states easy.

What I am interested in are few tips on what flies to buy and the sources, mail order please. The pellet fly has me real interested or any other fly that has tricked fish that readily pellet feed. I have various species of fish that come around at feeding time, besides Tilapia; numerous Carp species; Snakeheads and catfish, would like to be devious to the finiky feeders!

Also have seen many posts on other threads about catching Peacock Bass with streamers. Seems like PB hit similar flies to LMB with the exception of frog/crayfish imitators (PB are strickly a fish predator), so any suggestions from you folks would be greatly appreciated while I have the shipping / customs "discount" available.

Don