Originally Posted by SetterGuy
I had a AquaPro feeder prior to getting the TH. I fought it for at least five years before giving up.
I’m not at our pond all the time. So, when it quit it often sat for a week or more. It was very frustrating to find it still full of feed when I’d come to the pond. Just various issues. I replaced the timer, a motor, sealed a few leaks. I was happy to see the TH threw the feed about 50% further also.
I don’t know if there is any connections with Sweeney and AquaPro.

At the pond yesterday. We had a 1.5” rain, the first one in months. It must have come down fast because I got 4” raise in the pond level. My APW is starting to come back. Still hearing a lot of gobbling in the surrounding woods. And, the CRP I planted a few weeks ago is finally breaking the surface.

Good to hear you got some rain, it split right around us, again, they got a good bit south of us and the storm that must have come thru your area North of us, like FishinRod, we got about a tenth. but it was all absorbed pretty quickly.
We are in what they call Drought conditions, grass is at a pretty much standstill as far as growing goes, its almost like August in May, maybe not quite as hot tho.

Anthropic, as for caulk, I have the best luck with polyurethane, I use a commercial grade, as I get it to use on septic risers, repairs and such. it seems to last a long time and is very rubbery. but the regular Urethane caulk from a box store works well, not a fan of silicone. I tried some of the magnificent "flex seal" spray on something before and it actually leaked faster afterwards then it did before, similar results on several different leaks so needless to say I dont use a lot of it anymore.

All the really good ideas I've ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.