It is pretty cool, and it's in great shape. I'm tickled to death to have it back.
Since it was new it hasn't spent very many nights out in the weather.
I'll need to replace the muffler and tailpipe one of these days, but other than that there's nothing on it that needs attention.

We got pretty lucky with these last couple rounds of storms that came through. My new truck got a few dings last Friday.
Probably not worth turning in to insurance. I think a couple or three benjamins worth of PDR will take care of it. Lots of
other folks here were not so lucky. I know two guys whose trucks will probably be declared a total loss due to the severity
of hail damage they took in Friday's storm. The worst of it stayed north of us yesterday. We got some rain last night,
but no big winds or hail.

Hopefully your big fish escaped the otter vermin and just haven't come out of their winter funk yet.
I wouldn't worry about not seeing YP ribbons. I think I've seen one ribbon in the water since I stocked mine, but I know
they've had successful spawns every spring because I catch the small ones in my traps. Pulled one about the size of
my pinky finger out yesterday evening.