Originally Posted by Augie
My best advice when it comes to illnesses that are difficult to diagnose, lymes disease for instance, is to find yourself a medical doctor
that also practices Traditional Chinese Medicine. This physician should possess, and be fluent in the operation of, a Zoll or similar other
brand of electro acupuncture device.
This isn't the proper forum to discuss particulars, so feel free to send a PM. I'll get you pointed in the right direction.

AFA the pond goes, I've spent a bit of time over the past few days trying to catch YP from my pond with no results. Been using nightcrawler bits,
but I'm thinking it might be time to try something else. Waxies or crappie nibbles or maybe even some FHM.

Augie, if you feed the fish, try Stubby Steve's. Put one piece on a #8 or #10 Owner Mosquito hook, 2# or 4# test line and toss it out when you toss out a handful of pellets. No weight, no bobber. If the line twitches where it enters the water, set the hook. Stubby Steve's pellets don't swim on their own.........

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).