Fin clipped 100 CNBG from Harbin in Oklahoma and tossed them in my pond. Put YP from Snipe (from Colorado) that will go to Bill Cody in the Spring as long as he can segregate them from his other YP, more CNBG and some SMB from Snipe in one of Cecil Baird's 1/10 acre ponds that I had seeded earlier this year with 100# of GSH and 50# of White River Crawfish. Stocked another of his 1/10th acre ponds with 100 SMB from Snipe. Will be tossing roughly 50# of FHM into each of those ponds in about 10 days. Will spray watermeal on my pond with Clipper tomorrow.

If the pond was full, where the truck is parked, it would be in 5'-6' of water........
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Watermeal on the pond..... The water level should be up to the green on the island. The pond at full pool is almost 1.25 acres. Right now it is at 0.6 acres. Still have about 14' water depth.

The gangplank should be parallel with the ground..... The post at the end of the pier closest to me where I was standing to take the picture? The top of the post should be even with the top of the deck of the pier.

Here's some pics of the CNBG that were stocked. I fin clipped them so I can tell if they survive the winter, or if they die, and if they survive, then I can tell the stockers from the offspring.

^^ Same fish

These last 2 pics are the same fish. To give you an idea of size, this last fish is 7" long.....

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).