Wife & I refilled all feeders. Very wide differences in how much they throw, even on the same throw time settings! Also, continue to reset toward earlier and later in the day when the water isn't quite as hot. HSB and LMB feeding seem to have tapered off, while CNBG continues heavy despite rising temps.

Speaking of feed, Aquamax MVP has not been delivered to my favorite Purina store in Marshall, Tx for several weeks. Had to pay through the nose to get it elsewhere.

Bloom has faded, viz now about 36 inches. May add a bit more fertilizer, but it won't be nearly as much as earlier in the year. Some algae, along with southern naiad and American pondweed. Hope the crawfish and tilapia will handle the algae sufficiently well that I don't have to do anything drastic.

We enjoyed wild blackberries that grow profusely at our place. Small, but tasty. Pair of geese still hanging around, eating fish food & pooping all over our dock & boat. sick

Last edited by anthropic; 05/18/22 10:59 PM.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160