So I hope everyone is doing well. I have a quick update on my pond. So this past spring after the heavy rains I noticed that my water became pretty cloudy. I shook it off to all the rain, but here I am and it's almost September and the water is still really cloudy. So I got to thinking and thought maybe it's from the PSC I have stocked. The other strange thing is I have not been able to catch any fish all summer. I have not had any fish kills and have been aerating all year. I thought maybe my fish moved deep due to the warm weather but I've only caught one perch all summer. I have seen a few yellow eared sliders and one snapper, but that was at the beginning of summer and I haven't seen them since. Any ideas on what to do for the turbidity and will fishing pick up once water temps cool off? Last fall when it was cool I was catching all the fish I have stocked from my dock and I thought it was strange the drastic fall off. I wonder if I had a visit from an otter. I know we have them in the area and I have found cormorants and blue herons by the pond. I also have no problem catching craws with a worm and bobber. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by 5444; 09/04/21 07:47 AM.