Hey Jimmy,

Your pond is looking great, I would say add more. The cover you have looks great, especially the cinder blocks and bass buckets. It looks like your pond has room for plenty more.
If it was me:
I would have 11 groups of 3-4 bass buckets together, for more dense cover. I would just go to each location you have them now and add 2 or 3 more bucket per location. Experiment by putting some in a line, some in a semi-circle, some together, etc...

I would also have 2-3 more large piles of cinderblocks and buckets. e.x. One on each side of the pond then one down near the drop off.

I think what you have now it good but denser areas of cover will provide bass better ambush points and smaller bait fish more protection.

Also small fry and fingerlings hide in cover close to shore and can sometimes be right up on the banks under stumps, rocks and debris. You may want to provide cover for your youngsters before the first spawn nearer to shore, maybe a nursury type place in 6 inches-2 foot of water. If it was me, I would take some cinderblock and create a semi-wall that seperated a shallow section of about 10-20 feet parallel to the bank. Then add some cover branches, sticks etc. to provide overhead cover for them.

If you spend some time watching your fish habits you will see your bass coming in for dinner in the evenings, they will position themselves in sometimes 4-6 inches of water facing shore. Lower light level gives them more confidence to go shallow. Thats when the gorge themselves on young or minnows that stay in the shallows.

Providing the right cover/shelter for each part of the food chain will help maintain a healthy balance for your eco system.

Good luck and again just my .02 worth.