I have a few CC questions maby you guys can help me with.

I have a CC/hybrid BG pond, not sure of size, but easily 1A. I stocked it about 6 years ago, with whatever the recomeded amounts were, like 100CC and 250HBG. Anyway I have been fishing it for a few days, and catching some nice eating size fish and some too small to eat. Today I used cut golden shiners, and casted as far as I could, and cought about 3-5lb fish. The fish look health and fat. I do not feed them but want to start. The pond is easily 50 years old and had native cats/bullhead/perch in it when I stocked it. I live in SW Oklahoma.

1. Do I need to worry about the large number of golden shiners in my pond, or are they ok?

2. The perch/HBG population is probably down but not out, so should I worry about them?

3. Considering my info, anyone wanna guess what the biggest crop of fish may weigh?

4. I realize most feeders are on a dock, or a platform. And this pond is used for livestock. So could I just get a feeder that feeds from the bank? or do you guys think livestock would bother it? Maby I just need to build a small dock.

Thanks everyone, JB

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. Or I have been told.