Saw something unusual. I hit a test throw on my TH feeder. Some of it landed on the edge of the pond next to me. I was watching fish feed and noticed small fish feeding at my feet. They were about 2 inch bluegills that would most likely have hatched in February. That doesn’t make much sense from a time standpoint.

BTW, I have more fish surviving than I thought. At first, after my green water turned brown, I saw 4 or 5 fish feeding. No more for a while. Now quite a bit more are coming to feed. Not like having enough fish but I’m wondering what is next.

BTW, bought and stocked 250 three to four inch bluegills today. That’s all I could get. And, as said, I have no idea what the real picture is at my place re fish. I keep seeing more when I feed.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP