These will be the post for the bridge and dock. Planning a bridge that's about 30 feet long. The dock I'm not sure about yet. Kinds depends on how far the excavator can reach. I really dont know how big of equipment he has. The plan is a permanent dock going straight out maybe 12 feet or so. Then building floating dock with some kind of hinge system. Just getting the post set and some of the pond dug deeper is my plan for tomorrow. I want a swimming hole right off the bridge. Also want a few spots made deeper. Wish me luck iv never did anything like this before
[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]
Any last minute thoughts. Heres a drawing I made. Not saying it will end up like this but hopefully close. Please dont judge my place off my kindergarten drawing. The outdoor structure hasnt been built yet. That's supposed to be octagon shape without the front post. With dormers off sides. Hopefully it turns out better than the chicken scratches I drew.

The people who say I can't do it can just sit the @^#% down and watch me. Friends call me Rusto I also subscribe to pond boss mag. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504716#Post504716