Originally Posted by FishinRod
anthropic,

Thank you so much for the generous offer! I am coming down south of Dallas to see some Texas friends this fall. However, since it is Texas, that could still be a looooong way from you. (I won't have kids that trip, but I may PM you to see if it would be OK just to walk around your place and get advice on what worked for you.)

You'd be more than welcome, FR. Our pond is pretty near Longview in east Texas. We have a small home on the pond where you could stay a night or two, if you'd like. I've made plenty of mistakes, large & small, which may help you avoid some of them. Cormorant deterrence in particular is a big issue on smaller waters, like my forage pond, so by then we should know if the twine idea worked. And if you have any luck fishing, maybe we could put up some fillets for your family to enjoy when you get home. Just PM me when appropriate.

Last edited by anthropic; 03/12/21 04:06 PM.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160