I went fishing yesterday with a small rooster tail and caught what is in the attached picture. The picture isn't very good and I didn't realize it before I let it go. Unfortunately I didn't get the tail in the pic. I think I hooked something like this but around 8" or so a while back. It shook loose as I was pulling it out of the water and didn't get a great look so just assumed it was a young LMB but after catching this I am pretty sure it wasn't an LMB.

I pulled up some pics of golden shiners and shad but I am not sure. In the pics I saw I didn't see the dark line running the length of the body. I have never stocked anything but FHM, BG and CC to add to the existing LMB base when I bought the place. A friend added me to a FHM and BG stocking route that a small fishery was making for some ponds he manages a couple of years ago. I have since decided to never use that fishery for other reasons. Lately I have caught an RES and now these. These are coming from somewhere and it is possible they were always here but seems like I am catching things I never have before and did not put in myself.

Can someone positively ID this fish - again, sorry about the pic. Also, how do I get an image to show up in the text instead of an attachment? When I click on the "Insert Image" link it asks for a URL address.

Attached Images
IMG_0960.jpg