We had some friends over last night for some drinks. One of there kids the boy (11 year old) in the picture wanted to go fishing. It was an unplanned party or it might have got the fella some worms or some kinda bait. Turns out tht we didnt need any. He laughed and ran to there ride and said let's try a chicken nugget. He had a few left over from earlier. Put a small chunk on a hook and he was fishing with a smile. Within 5 seconds "FISH ON FISH ON". To say the least he was pumped and the fighting began. He was using his ultra lite rod. Looked like he had a whale on there and fighting like a dolphin. Snapped his line at the bank. He jumped on it lol. Got them safe distance on shore then stepped back and was nervous bout touching it again. He wanted me pick it up I told him nope this is your fish. We weighted it at 3 1/2 pounds. I didnt think about getting a length. It had a beer belly on it for sure. The little girl is his sister. She was about as pumped as he was.
[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]
[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]

The people who say I can't do it can just sit the @^#% down and watch me. Friends call me Rusto I also subscribe to pond boss mag. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504716#Post504716