After the first week with soilfloc I lost about 2.75 inches of water. A previous week before I applied it I lost about 3.5 inches. The only difference was it was not near as hot last week. The week before when i lost 3.5 it was 100 degrees last week was around 80. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. Another thing I noticed is that I would loose more water at night then I would during the day. I am not sure why that is I would think it would be the opposite. Any one ever seen this? This Is about 3/4 acre pond.

Over the weekend we had a big rain about 4.5 inches. It raised my pond level up about 19 inches (almost full). After the rain the water was real dirty so i decided to apply my last two units to the same area that I applied my first unit to. On the first unit I applied my measurements was off I messed up. I was thinking a 10x10 area needed 4 oz. I did not read it I just assumed. My bad. This time when i applied it I noticed it sank a lot faster I am guessing because of the muddy water. I also found out its a lot easier with a couple people.

I also put a bucket of water out to compare evaporation for this weeks results.

Hopefully it will work. I will let you know results in a couple weeks. Hopefully they are good ones!!!
If any questions or if you had a experience with soilfloc not mention on this forum send me a message I would like to learn
Thanks Joe