I’m not mad at all about the extra soilfloc I just brought it up because I wanted to make sure I applied it right. I went by ounces per square feet not units per square feet. Maybe I should of marked off 3000sq ft and applied 1 unit to that I think it would be more 10-15 ounces.

26 hours after application I looked again and the pond did drop 3/8 of an inch. I’d say normally that would be around 5/8. But I’m not sure if it rained last night and today wasn’t near as hot as it has been.
I got few questions. Last night when I went down there about 2 hours after application I reached down to the bottom and could pick up the slime off the bottom and today it is no long there. Should it disappear like that? One spot I noticed when I stirred the mud up there was like little clear balls about the size of a bb that were floating around. The other spot I didn’t notice them.
Second question I read that some times it takes up to seven days to work. Anyone notice this before?
Third question. If I want to apply a second coat on it I’m guessing I should avoid raking this time since it already has a coat on the bottom? And if I apply it to other areas am I ok to rake that to stir up the water?
Just to clarify This pond is 3/4 of an acre we were going to just try and hit the areas that I THINK It’s coming from.
Also I think next time I apply I’m going to have some bentonite on hand to help it sink.
Thanks again for everyone’s help and experience esp TJ