Nothing cool about gators in your pond. A couple of years ago one of my closest neighbors called me and told me that I needed to keep an eye out for gators because he had several show up at his 3 acre pond. I told him I had already found one that week and removed it. It must be a time of year when they look for new homes. He then told me that another neighbor had found a water hole due to alot or rain on his place that was holding around seven gators some of them quite large. He called the game warden, who showed up and told him he could not remove them. I looked into the laws and as a land owner I can remove the gators as a nescience animal. Or at least that is what I understood. But to be honest I would remove them even if there was a law that said I could not. Too many hunting dogs and kids around my pond. For those that don't know, the gator is quite inquisitive and will show up to investigate movement around the pond. But it's a little unnerving when setting in the boat, fishing and one pops it's head up a few yards from the boat.

Pat a two footer bit your thumb lol What the heck were you doing with it?

Last edited by TGW1; 07/16/20 01:51 PM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy