It is absolutely stunning the difference! I highly suspected the application would be effective because of my soil type and lack of compaction, but I dared not hope it would work so well. I lost 1/8" of an inch since yesterday this time, and it is cool and dry out. I would have easily lost another inch before this. Since the application last week I lost a little over an inch total!

I am a little disappointed there is still a trickle of water from a leak on the upper middle of the dam, though from what I can tell it is far less than what it used to be. I was shooting for dried up for mowability. For this alone I may try treating again when the pond is full. Down about 5 inches now from full so it will take a fair amount of rain to get back up there, which may not be until the fall.

My running theory is I am gaining some water from uphill that is compensating for evaporation. There are a few trickles here and there.

Does it make any sense to treat the damp bare shoreline and maybe up to a foot out? Or is that just a waste?