TJ, Where would the fun in that be? I started down the correct path, read this thread a few times, but my limited time window and no help from the peanut gallery got me into the mess and I rushed the job. Meant to talk it out with you for sure! But I had no idea when I could pull the trigger. I have been waiting near 3 months for this. A sales person got me in a moment of weakness on the original purchase.

You know how it goes when there is too much going on... one guy cutting down some trees (dead ash) near the road while I have a small team in the backyard putting in a paver patio while the wife is working, and the kiddo with a 53 average in math because too many video games. (That problem is resolved, thank God). I just needed to get the fsk out and do something I wanted to do.

For one, it was too damned hot to wear a suit. I'm not from the south, so I cant take 90+ heat and high humidity. Just no. Suffered in other ways at the end, but it sure beat passing out from heat stroke.

Then somebody used up all the solo cups!!! Wasn't for beer, which is excusable. Teenagers! Grabbed the next best option that was disposable, glass jars. I should have purchased a few hand spreaders or any number of options, but a quick scan of the house revealed coffee mugs or bell jars.

My inflatable boat is on its last legs, it should have died years ago. It would be no real loss. You should have seen it after last night's rain! The inside looked pretty interesting with goo, but I was able to scoop out the wads of jell and chuck it.

I rescued the shorts, once they dried it came off. The golf shirt was a complete loss.

So I have been thinking about a slip and slide down the hill on the grass... anyone tried it on purpose yet? I hear the not on purpose is no fun.

The next application round should go a lot better.

BTW, already noticing an improvement on the wettest spot of the back of the dam. What used to be a running trickle is now just wet. Not bad for a day-ish. I'm sure there is still quite a lot of water to drain from the soil and remaining time for the sealant to fully swell.