Not quite, but I was in my tighty whities in the front yard (we are away from the road) giving out blood donations to the local mosquitoes while trying to clean off the polymer snot for a good half hour.

Speaking of which, that material is something else in that running your hand through the water and seeing how much is actually applied... the streamers of "snot" is wild. From the best I could tell, a basic application would swell to at least a foot thick on the surface before it sank, but it is so transparent it is hard to make out.

Also the tadpoles kept right on swimming through it, though this morning I didn't see any tadpoles. I think they may not have liked the material all that much from a long exposure. It's possible they are currently helping to clog the soil :-(. The fish didn't seem to care at all.

The strangest part to me is how I can not see any evidence of having applied the material at all. I expected to see the stuff resting on the bottom, or globs here and there, but nothing evident. Is this normal?

It rained last night and now I get to start measuring water depth anxiously over the next few days to see how much impact this has. I have my fingers crossed that the single application is enough to help. Before I applied two days ago I was losing 0.75" a day despite a small amount of water coming into the pond from a creek and ground water seepage.