Sunil, I agree that 120 cases is most likely not a good number when it comes to the possibility of many more cases than the 120 counted. But the 120 is the number reported in the county a couple of days ago. 14 deaths was also reported at that time. Those numbers show more than a 10% death rate like I reported. Any other numbers falls into what I call a SWAG. Scientific Wild Ass Guess!

Bocomo, case fatality rate might be a realistic calculation, but I just reported here the numbers of deaths verses confirmed cases in Harrison Co.

I had to make a trip into Marshal Texas yesterday for fuel and vehicle traffic was way up from just a week ago. Based on what I saw I believe the confirmed cases are going way up in the next 30 days. And that concerns me a lot.

I understand economics when it comes to business because I ran my own for 34 years. So how is it all going to work out when it comes to business, and family economics and this Pandimic?
I think China spread it on purpose after they new what they had. All they really had to do is just ask for help, but they chose a different path. I also think they are here to steal our knowledge of things. My example would be when I went to LSU Agg for testing my water in the pond a couple of years ago. After the test I met with LSU Rep and discovered he was from China and as we discussed such things as biological/ Microbial water treatments I found out I knew more than he did when we discussed Shreveport's water supply Cross Lake and excess nutrients with possible treatment. I found it at that time to be unusual that I knew more than a so called expert.

Last edited by TGW1; 05/04/20 08:28 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy