Hey Bob, no matter what decision you make to come out right on the technical stuff, you are going to incur additional administrative costs to support the advertising or dues or graphic design or? Better overcharge to start.

Obviously this site is a victim of its own popularity. Paid advertising from posters opens a can of worms. As I previously stated, I prefer to pay a subscription. I don't want people like Bill or Greg or Ted or Cecil or others in the fish business have to justify advertising and also posting here. What happens if they decide it isn't financially feasible? Do they go away? Heck, Bill Cody already stays up late at night trying to help others and continually promotes Pond Boss magazine and books.

I think I would rather see advertising, if necessary, come from Purina or Stren or other big companies. I noticed recently that Bill Dance was advertising pond fertilizer on TV. Of course, if these guys thought it was an advantage to advertise, it would be OK. I just hate for them to feel that the onus is on them after they have saved so many of our butts. At the same time, Lusk and company have been paying all of the bills to support the site and that ain't right either.