One of the things I've found interesting about this site is the enthusiasm that some have for providing time and effort to making quality posts.

I actually quite enjoy the fact that some forum members have some financial stake in their visibility on the forum. People like Ted Lea are generous with their time and make fair observations and assessments. I have found that in reading his posts and others like him that I develop some trust that will ultimately assist me in spending my money wisely. I think that if his product or knowledge was inadequate that he would be immediately exposed. There would be no mercy for someone who comes on here with a load of you-know-what! If I simply went to a website to find a product and knew nothing of the vendor I might think I was getting taken for a ride and would never "pull the trigger".

I am absolutely in favor of any vehicle that allows this site to stay economically viable (except of course, the dreaded pop-up). I wouldn't hesitate to support PB advertisers but would prefer one who's made a some posts. I've learned more on this site in 6 months than I think I would with years of courses and seminars. Keep it comin'!

Holding a redear sunfish is like running with scissors.