NE schools and universities were cancelled statewide for the year over 3 weeks ago - everything proceeding online - our education system response to this pandemic with only 1 week to prepare has been nothing short of amazing. Our school year only goes until late May, so we were only looking at 9 more weeks of school, so the decision was likely easier to make. Granted it's inconvenient - yet seems prudent not to risk sending my kids to a petri dish daily with the virus circulating and bringing it back home, especially for parents or Gparents at higher risk of contracting and dying. My wife works in a middle school as a counselor and there's not a single teacher who doesn't believe this was the right thing to do for the kids and educators health and safety - although their jobs are significantly more difficult working remotely in a full house - and will continue to be until the school year ends. My wife has never been busier or more stressed, but at least we're all healthy - for now.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]