Your most welcome Nathan.

If you are going keeping records there's an app out there that Bob Lusk mentioned. I'll also attach an excel spreadsheet that you can use. A whole lot of fish species standard weights are formulated in it including all that you presently have. Its not difficult to use. You will enter the trip on the second page and then on the first page you will enter the fish. Its pretty flexible and allow you to enter catches under 3 approaches. With length and weight measurements per fish, with length measurements per fish, and with a weight measurement of a group of fish. For the first, RW are computed, for the second a estimate of weight based on standard weight, for the 3rd an estimate standard lengths. There is enough detail in the SS to gain insights into trends of fish condition, size distribution, and quality of fishing. If you keep records in the SS, would be great for you to post it from time to time in a thread of your own making.

Well ... I thought I was going to post the excel workbook but the attachment manager is on the fritz. keep looking, I'll try again later.

Last edited by jpsdad; 04/12/20 07:46 PM.

It isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we know that ain't so - Will Rogers