I'm finally taking this seriously. But, don't go to extremes at any time on taking care of myself. I realize that, at 77 yoa, I'm no longer bullet or virus proof. I refuse to be a fatalist which just might be a chink in my armor.

Wife is now working from home which is a good thing since she doesn't have to drive to Dallas.

Really concerned about the national and world economy. A lot of companies aren't going to make it. The resulting micro and macro economics numbers aren't /won't be pretty and my calculations say the US and world are in a jam. I'll stop there to keep out of the resulting political thoughts and discussions here.

I'm down about $50K in one investment but it's still paying dividends on my original investments of 5%. But, my refrigerator and gas tank are both full. Big chunks of people in the world have never been able to say that.

HUNKER DOWN AND WAIT

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP