I think we are seeing the best out of a lot of people during this crisis. I certainly don't want people dying unnecessarily.

As I may have mentioned early on, I've had a hard time matching up the actual threat of this virus against the societal and economic consequences.

I feel the usage of 'death rate' statistics has been incredibly irresponsible if not plain asinine, unless, of course, idiotic 'death rates' were used for a purpose.

The development or discovery of a viable treatment (Azithro./Chloroquine/Zinc) is something that should be bringing this thing to a quicker end. I know it makes me feel better, but it doesn't seem to be quelling things, or at least does not seem to be getting publicized.

Regarding stats, I'm also dubious on what are actual deaths due solely to COVID verses people that die who also have COVID, only as it may relate to the actual severity of the actual virus.

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."