Oh believe me I do know most companies are taking a hit from this. Maybe not charmin lol. Which I still dont understand. I will use my wifes t-shirt before I run out of food. We have took a hit at my work also. Also my wife does daycare. A few of the parents are teachers. They dont need daycare anymore when they dont work. And dont get me started on my 401k. But if this is what it takes to save just 1 of my family members I am more than happy to go thur it. If we all do our part hopefully we will never know how many lives have been saved. I wasn't alive for it but like if you look back at like smallpox it killed 300-500 million people. We hasnt as advanced then. Now we have the ability to communicate far away distances that we didnt have then. We know this is a very bad virus. If we dont irracate this while we have a chance who knows what will happen. Sorry for the long post. I have lost several from my wifes family already (car wrecks, drownings, seizures, and her brother getting hit by a boat's prop). Its never a good thing when it happens. There are several family's getting multiple members taken out by this in places. I could not imagine one of my kids getting this. If I thought theres more I could have did to protect them and I didnt do it. Well that would eat me alive. I dont want this by any means to seem like I am against people workin because I myself still am. I just want everyone to be as careful as possible. Also please feel free to disagree with me it wont hurt my feelings.

The people who say I can't do it can just sit the @^#% down and watch me. Friends call me Rusto I also subscribe to pond boss mag. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504716#Post504716