Zep I'm sorry but you don't know what you're talking about. I understand you, because even up to a month ago I said more or less the same things, but the reality is, unfortunately, very different. It is not an influence. Not only the elderly die (and even if it were, it wouldn't seem good news to me anyway); it seems only because they are the first to die, being weaker and often already sick, but now young and healthy are also dying. We are running out of beds in intensive care and building brand new dedicated structures everywhere. Doctors and nurses are getting infected. Even asymptomatics are contagious and many of those who heal still have permanent lung damage. The transmissibility is much greater than the flu, not to mention that there is no vaccine for covid and it is a "new" and more lethal virus. The world would not have been blocked if it were less of an influence.This is a real confirmed and official pandemic. Here we've been in for two months. The first case was discovered a month ago. Yesterday evening the prime minister decreed the almost total lockdown of all non-fundamental activities, because despite the blockade a little less drastic of 10 days ago there were no drops in the number of infections, but both the infected and the dead increased of all ages.
6 people I know have tested positive. 2 have already died without being able to even greet their loved ones and without a funeral (78, 59), 3 are in intensive care and 1 is asymptomatic in quarantine at home.
I don't want to teach anyone anything, but if you don't trust me, read the official and reliable sources globally.
Stay home. For you, for your loved ones, for doctors and nurses, for everyone.

Filippo