Originally Posted by TGW1
My financial guy has called me three or four times in the last 10 days suggesting to me to buy and buy more stock. It's a once in a generation opportunity he says. Most every time he calls the market will drop again. Heck, it's hard for me not to sell, sell, sell. Keep the faith smile

Tracy...I hear ya. Alaska Airlines is a stock I watch. It had been near $70 a share in December. So when I saw it in the mid-thirties last week I jumped in...but got scared the next day and jumped out....glad I did because now it's at $23.56. Baron Rothschild an 18th-century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying something like "the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets". But good grief that takes guts. The Oct 11, 2007...crash the worst since the great depression...everybody freaked and sold....but if they had held....the market was back to basically the same level within 18 months. Hard to tell how and when this Corona Crash will end and play out.

Fishing has never been about the fish....