Commander Cody, aka Wild Bill:

Thank you Wild Bill. Heck Texas is the reason I still HAVE a sense of humor!

Sprkplug:

Of course, go big or go home as they say. Also I have swapped the 4 speed for a Tremic 6 speed (Texas has roads in which it is actually legal to drive 80 MPH and the old Rock Chrusher Muncie was not up to the task of high speed cruising. In addition I have added a Vintage Air system to cool us down on the cruises. And I'm currently in the process of dialing in a Holley Sniper electronic fuel injection system. My green machine is very fun to drive.

Ewest:
Happy Birthday Jeff. Good to catch up. How about some wild ideas wrt your new lake?[/quote]
Oh I always have ideas Eric, but no one will let me implement them. I wanted to cross breed an Alligator and a Hippopotamus which would of course be named an Allipotamus and release them into the lake. No one was on board for that idea. Seem like a shame to me, it would have made swimming and tubing in the lake MUCH more exciting.

One interesting item to note is that Canyon Lake contains a species of Bass named Guadalupe Bass (Micropterus treculii - just for Commander Cody) that lots of hard core fisherman come to the lake just to fish for. The lake also is home to LMB, SMB, White Bass (not sure what that is), Blue Catfish, Channel Catfish, Flathead Catfish, and various other species.

I haven't fished on the lake as yet. I did Captain a Pontoon Boat when we had family in from out of town, that certainly reminded me of our adventures in Branson.

Last edited by jeffhasapond; 03/06/20 02:51 PM. Reason: My fingers refused to cooperate, they have been disciplined for their transgression.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)