Hey guys new to the forum first post here. I live in South Georgia and have a 1/8 to 1/4 acre pond. It’s roughly 10ft in the middle and it’s stocked with bluegill and channel cats. It also has bass in it from the previous owners but I’ve been removing a lot of them to try and get a more healthy population between the three. The pond is bare for the most part besides an occasional shrub here or there over hanging the water and the three Xmas trees I have thrown in there over the years. It has zero plants in it and the filamentous algae has started to become a problem. It’s not horrible and I’ve sprayed cutrine to try and keep it under control but I read where plants would take some nutrients out of the water and help to keep the algae at bay while also adding habitat that’s much needed for the young fish to hide. Sorry for the long post I’ll post a picture next time. Any advice would be great on what plants would be good for South Georgia that would be aesthetically nice to look at while serving the purpose of adding habitat and controlling algae. Thanks