Originally Posted By: TGW1
I'm lucky to have Todd Overton around for fish stocking when it comes to most all of my fish needs. He has always had hsb when I wanted them in both spring and fall. He also had different sizes like the 4" I purchased along with the 10" and some 16" ones. you might give him a call. Maybe he can overnight some of the smaller sized fish. And/or I would try sending Bob Lusk an email where you might pick up some hsb in your area. Or maybe someone like Brian(highflyer) or Al(fireishot) will have the get together this spring where you could pick some up down here in Texas and take them home with you. One or both are discussing who will have the party (from another post as to who is carrying who's water bottle) smile I was just now thinking I might be able to bring some up if there was a good quail hunt available out of the trip. Are those setters finding any birds? smile Hay! a guy can ask can't he lol

Talked HSB with Walter Overton, he said they have 6-8 inchers now. I'm interested in a little ladder stocking and hope to get threadfin shad this year to help feed them. My guess is that I have maybe 40 - 50 of the original 70 still swimming, but maybe that's optimistic.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160