Anthro,

Dear Lord, murder! Beyond looking online at crime statistics, I also contact local and county law enforcement agencies for current crime statistics. I will fly down and spend at least 3 or 4 days in an area before getting serious about making an offer.

Trespassers, poachers, stunted bass planters, dangerous critters and all other undesirable guests....BEWARE! I started another thread in the construction forum regarding outbuildings and fencing. My fencing will be a force to be reckoned with, for sure. A tall and strong woven wire fence with deep-set posts and a horse hotwire on top and bottom for digging..... decorated with appropriate yet friendly signage. Something like, "I don't pee in your pool so don't fish in my pond.". Our pack of Siberian huskies will have full run of the property so that will be another deterrent. They're the sweetest dogs ever but if you cross Mama and Papa, watch out!

I would much rather build my own pond to ensure I get everything that we want. You never know though, I could find the perfect property with a Pondtacular body of water already on it. We plan to make friends of our neighbors and the community. If there were any discrepancies over pond ownership, I'm sure the kids fishing program we plan to implement would help clear that up. If not, I can always show up at the trespassers house every night for dinner, since it would seem like we share everything!

What's that boy? Unauthorize Pond access you say!

Don't let the size of Stewie fool you, he's the pack leader grin

Attached Images
20190919_155049_HDR-1.jpg rsz_20190919_154942.jpg rsz_20200208_155934.jpg

Uncle Shawn