Uncle S., We are as deep east Texas as you can get in the piney woods of Sabine County. I sold real estate here for 20 years but have recently retired from it.We are at the Texas Louisiana border right between Lake Sam Rayburn and Toledo Bend Lake!! You can find 20 acre tracts of timberland for as little as $3,000 per acre if you look hard enough. My 2 acre pond on my 25 acre tract of land cannot be seen from the road or even my house for that matter and that's the way we like it.I built a little cabin down on the pond to hang out or spend the night if I want.That being said...a local rural trash pickup company contacted me to get a description of the entrance to my property to know where to drop the new trash can. We were on the phone doing this and they said" Oh, Do you have a big pond on the back of your property?" They were using Google map aerial view!!!!!

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.