Frank, I have been wanting to build an area where I can duck hunt and raise forage together at the same time. A place that I can flood and drain into a trap area to collect forage for the pond. Been looking into building a place to raise crawfish. I've been looking for the right guy to help me lay out a plan. Hoping just a levy or two in the right place located in the bottom land for this project. If I can get this done where I can plant food for the crawfish, something like rice maybe, and then flood it, add some bg and then duck hunt it and then drain collect all and then do it all over again. May not be able to reach this goal but this plan has been on my mind from the time of purchase of the farm. Took a contract out this year to sell some timber and take some of the proceeds to build this project if it can be done as I would like. In the meantime I hope to continue growing some nice lmb/hsb by providing lots of forage to them. At this time the pond may be in balance or close to it with mixed sizes of lmb, cnbg.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy