Bill I wasn't asking for specific stocking #'s, I was just asking your opinion and what your preference is in N/W Ohio (LMB/BG vs HSB/WE/HBG). I'm not sure if I will aerate or not as I need to learn more about the topic. I know a guy north of St. Louis who aerates 24/7/365. Is that a viable plan? Do you feel aeration is mandated in your opinion?

I will probably feed pellets.

As far as the advisories, I specifically asked one of the Asst. Directors with Iowa DNR-Dept. of Fisheries who told me all bodies of water are affected because the contamination is a result from global pollution that is deposited across the nation during rainfalls and runoff. All fish consume some levels of contaminants and as the panfish are eaten by small predators which are then eaten by mid-sized predictors, the contaminants keeps accumulating at higher levels in the larger LMB/HSB/WE. They test fish from the public impoundments due to access/control of the property but to my knowledge, there are no waters in the mid-west where unlimited consumption of LMB (for example) is recommended. Generally it's recommended to limit eating predatory fish to 1 meal per week and sometimes only one meal per month, while panfish are listed as unlimited for the normal population. For 'higher risk' populations (young children & women who may become pregnant, they often recommend no predatory consumption).