Hello and welcome, congrats on your new project!

I never advise clients to stock GC proactively - they can lead to turbidity issues and significantly effect the fishery negatively. Consider stocking GC reactively - if macrophytes become a management issue down the road. I strongly advise AGAINST stocking GC now.

Stock GSH/FHM at same time as your BG and RES - I don't think you need that QTY however if you want to save some $ and invest in habitat, feeding, etc. I agree with Bobbss to add some FHM. 1,000 FHM/AC and 500 GSH/AC would suffice provided you allow them to reproduce all next year and stock LMB in late Fall or even Summer of 21. If the GSH have suitable spawning habitat you'll have plenty of forage by Fall 20 - even more Summer 21.

You can money whip it with forage, but providing your fishery to mature naturally can save you a lot of $$ to invest elsewhere. That's my recommendation.

I don't manage SO fisheries so I'll ask others to respond to the BG/RES/LMB stocking qty - it's different for us up NO - but depending on goals I typically recommend 750-1000 BG/AC, 250 RES/AC, and 25-100 LMB/AC for NO fisheries. I think stocking strategy science is evolving lately per some recent forum posts which puts some of these more traditionally derived numbers in doubt.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]