Originally Posted By: snrub
I would think with careful use of a glyphosate product, it would not be too bad to maintain the rock look. It is just going to take regular maintenance much like a lawn requires mowing.

Where we travel a lot, seems like it is easier to get a grandson to hop on a zero turn mower and mow than to do specific chores that require detail. They seem to avoid weed eaters like the plague, although buying a walk behind DR has helped a lot. I don't think I could get anyone to do the required maintenance while we are gone with what I would be willing to pay to make it work. My wife would like our rock to keep looking like rock, but I'm not willing to commit to the time it takes to do it.

I'm kind of a low maintenance type guy. I would never survive in a neighborhood that required property to look just so-so. One reason I could never see myself living in town with neighbors close.
I was just rereading this and snrub your crazy your place is very nice looking.

Last edited by RStringer; 12/06/19 06:19 PM.

The people who say I can't do it can just sit the @^#% down and watch me. Friends call me Rusto I also subscribe to pond boss mag. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504716#Post504716