Hey everyone hope you all had a great Turkey Day!!! Quick update on my wife.

Lauri's first treatment was not very well at all. Ended up in the hospital with a 103.3 temp...wow that was scary I think they gave her a bit to much for her first dose and then on top of it she ended up with a UTI also so that wasn't helping any. Well 2.5 days in the hospital she got to come home.

She finally started feeling better and 3 days later she had to go back in for her next treatment. That was on the 25th. So needless to say Thanksgiving for us was not the best but at least things went a bit better this time and she did not get near as sick. Over half her hair is gone now and she is pretty depressed about it but I do my best to keep her spirits up and make her laugh as much as I can.

Her next treatment is on the 16th, so hopefully she will be feeling better before Christmas rolls around. Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers and I hope this post finds you all doing well.

RC51

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!