All,

Great insight on what is needed and wanted as it pertains to a set of articles on solar. While it is true this can be a complicated subject, like so many, I started out using cheep controllers and the wrong batteries. Thankfully, I had mentors that showed me the way to do it as a best value proposition. I will work with several to ensure we get the balance right for each article.

It is great to see so much enthusiasm for this topic. I believe solar can change ponds. For me, it goes all the way back to Bob saying aeration is magical when it comes to pond health. I understood immediately what that meant (gases in solution, Boyle's law ect.) and I could see how solar could give that magic to those who don't have electricity at their ponds. I then got busy on my journey. I now use solar to move water and air, light Tilapitopia, and heat water. I have the parts for three more solar projects on the farm and I hope to get to a few of them this winter. I will take pictures of those projects as they progress.

These articles will be fun to collaborate on. Let the journey begin.

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%