Thank you for the input! I am a fairly recent member of Facebook and would likely not attempt this without my daughter's help. Both my kids are now IT professionals. My daughter recently helped me transition from a flip phone to a smartphone:) As far as scope, I was originally thinking of limiting to just Indiana but, as this thread indicates, was convinced to expand to the Midwest. There is always a balance between inclusion and exclusion. While I envision discussion appropriate to the Midwest, I certainly would not exclude anyone from anywhere else. When looking for a group to join, this is where I felt there was a gap. I also do not want things to spin out of control such that I cannot give the group adequate attention. Maybe this is wishful thinking... I am hoping to foster a comradery among members like I see here. This would be a hobby project for me with no commercial interest on my part. If it fails to attract folks, it may tell me why such a group does not yet exist. Been sequestered in the house recovering from surgery, so maybe I am overthinking things?

P.S. Trying to make this interactive as well, rather than also developing a repository of information like available on this forum.

Last edited by RAH; 11/22/19 09:24 AM.