Love ya, Bill Cody. When you start paying the print bill, I'll take your 'weak' comment. We are limited to 64 pages, period. That's the number. Happy to add more photos. What do we delete to add more pictures or words? I'd rather a long story be broken into a series to do it justice. There are 18-21 different pieces in each magazine. That's due, in part, to my philosophy of about 60-65% content and the rest advertising. Most magazines, by necessity, are 55-45 just to cover the financial nut. Not that many years ago, we had 12-15 different pieces in each magazine.

The online version is the same as the printed version. I'm personally not interested in investing more time than I already do to write longer articles, pay the layout guy, and pay the company that hosts the online version just so we can have more photos and more words. The cost doesn't justify the effort with no financial return. That's how it works. And, I'm not interested in more effort to post on the Pond Boss website so people can read it for free. That's the business side.

We truly appreciate those of you who subscribe and frankly, I don't understand why the rest don't. Subscriptions and advertising in the magazine, with a few donations, is where the money comes from to cover the cost of this "free" forum.

I've always appreciated everyone's input, especially guys like Bill Cody, Highflyer, Sunil, and all of you other guys that make this forum a family. The volume of information and the welcoming attitude of everyone here is what makes this thing fly. I appreciate all of your "free" donation of time to do what you do to make this forum as successful as it is. It can be a big time sink. And guys like Bill Cody, teejaeh, esshup, Dave Davidson, and lots of others are living proof of that.

Thanks, all of you. Working to provide a better magazine.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...