These results are from LSU Ag Center of the SOIL. I used POOL strips to test the water myself so results may be incorrect. I will check to see if there is an expiration date on my Pool Test Strips when I get home. I will capture a water sample and get LSU to test it next week just to be sure. My county Agent called me today and he said the soil results are good for my area and for a fish pond, no lime needed, I just need to wait for Spring and warmer air/water temps and I can fertilize to get the water clarity and weeds in control. I am located in kinda South Central Louisana, just East of Baton Rouge. Soil is listed by LSU as Very fine sandy loam, upland area. We are about 51' above sea level, and the soil to me looked very much like clay in colors of gray and red, not real sandy looking. I have willow trees that grew up in pond before filling and are dead and decaying. I have a row of Oak trees that line the back side of the pond with leaves falling into the water, no pine trees. Thanks!!!